Week 4: Oyea! Moyea is Here!

So, its week four, and today I have learnt about Moyea Youtube downloader. But before i go into details about that, let me re-cap what had happened for todays lesson.
So today started off with presentation of my group on the topic given last week, which was "Child's ability to grasp meaning." After the presentation, Mdm Foziah gave us her feedback. She stressed that it is very important for teachers to play their role in the class. Teachers must always always provide clues in order to help the pupils to achieve comprehension. A teacher who is dull, boring and flat (monotone, no facial expression) will make acquisition process harder for the pupils. Therefore I will always remind myself to be as creative as possible when teaching. I will vary my expressions and tones, as well as my teaching aids.
ame~ame~ ame~~apa benda tu

Next we proceed with others group presentation. TO be honest, i had learnt many things from them. There were many things that I knew but i had never paid any extra attention to. For instance, I realized the importance of "PLAY" among children. Children need to play, want to play and love to play. Therefore is teachers can integrate play in learning, the the teaching and learning process will be very very effective.
ahhhhh leave me alone!

After all the presentations, Mdm Foziah took over the class. She introduced to us Moyea Youtube Downloader. I have never heard of this software before, as I was using IDM( Internet Download Manager). Woa Moyea was really really fast! Oyeah! Mdm Foziah guided us step by step on how to use the software. Within 5 seconds, I have managed to download a video from youtube! That was very fast isnt it?

Moyea! Oyea!!!!!!

Before ending the lesosn, Mdm Foziah asked us to do some tutorial task, which was step by step tutorial on how to download video, mp3 and also lyric of a song! So this is the link to my works.

No comments: