Week 6: First Module?!

This week my classmates and I received a very tick assignment called the Module 1. Oh my God it was so thick and I had no idea of what to do about it. Then Madam Foziah explained on what should be done with the module. So the instructions were:

1) Firstly, you need to follow instructions in the module.
2) Before doing that you must write down the the date and the time (Starting time and end time)
3) If encounter any difficulties, state the difficulties in the module. Do mention the steps taken to overcome the problem.
4) Next,you must reproduce the instructions as a proof that you are able to carry out the instructions in the module.
5) Lastly, you must come out with new instructions which are different from the module. For example, new methods to download song.


I'm dizzy =.=~~**


Pheww! That was really a lot to do. Luckily Mdm Foziah gave us a lot of time to finish the module. Well in this module, we will be tested on our basic internet skills, such as how to download songs, picures,videos and many more. There were so many things that I did not know and I had to learn step by step. Luckily the instructions inside the module were very clear, and I was able to learn many new things. Thats all for this week, off i go!

No comments: