Week 14: Hectic Week

This week was a very busy week. It was indeed. We were bombarded with tutorial tasks, module 5 and also quiz. Talking about quiz, PBEY 3102 quiz will be held this week! Fuuuhh!So many things to be done!

Without wasting much time, I did my revision by reading the books suggested by Mdm Foziah at the beginning of this sem. There many things to read such as how children learn, what a teacher should do to facilitate the learning process and many more. My housemates were also studying hard for this quiz.

Finally it was time for the quiz. I was quite nervous because this was my first quiz taken in Malaya University. After everyone had been seated in Lab 1 and Lab 2, Mdm Foziah came in and distribute the quiz. My hand was trembling as I was writing because I had not written anything for quite some time. All this while I only used my hand to type and not to write. After two hours, Mdm Foziah collected the papers. To be honest, I had faith in my answers and I do hope I can do well in the quiz.


That's one quiz down, and many more to come! Have to go and finish up my module now, tata!

No comments: