Week 8: Module 3

Just after I had finished my module 1, another task had just arrived. Yes, another assignments during the raya break. Mdm Foziah had just given us the module 3 which should be completed just after the raya. Not only that, we needed to come out with teaching aids and lesson plan.

I'm dizzy again...=.=~~**

So this is what we needed to do during the Raya break:

Task 1: Module 3
Module 3 is mainly about editing audio using Audacity. Here we will leant about how to record sound, how to add in sound effects and many more. I never have thought that sound can be manipulated in so many ways.

Task 2: Teaching Aids
For this task, we were required to create teaching aids for year 1,2 and 3. These teaching aids must be both technology and non technology based. For example using a video is considered as technology based teaching aids while using picture cards is considered as non technology based. We were allowed to use anything to create the teaching aids, from video, audio, pictures, E-book and many more. The primary requirement was the teaching aids must be creative, interesting and suitable for the pupils.


Task 3: Lesson Plans
We must first form a group of 4 and then choose a topic from the text book. My group had decided to choose the topic food. Then we must come out with 3 lesson plans for single period (30 minutes) and 1 lesson plan for double period (1 hour). Not only that, our lesson plans must be designed to teach four language skills, which were speaking, writing, listening and reading skills.
Looks like I have to work hard for this holiday! Before I end, I would like to wish all my Muslims friends, Selamat Hari Raya!

No comments: