Week 9: Raya+ Module 2??

Hello and welcome back! So this week we had just received our module 2. You might be wondering why we received module 3 first and then only module 2. Well you have to ask Mdm Foziah for that.hehehehe. Okay back to business, module 2 is about picture editing. In this module, we will be taught on how to edit picture using various software such as Adobe Photoshop CS3, Photoscape and many more. To be honest, I hate Adobe Photoshop. It was very difficult to use, not user friendly I would say.
I hate you


I always like photo editing. Normally I would use the software Mei Tu Xiu Xiu to edit my photos. You can choose all the effects, adds in, text and many more. The software is really user friendly and beginner like me love it very much! Too bad the software is in Chinese. Here is an example of my edited photos.


hahahahahahahahahaha

Okay, back to work! Sayonara!

No comments: